Misfortune in Missouri
Misfortune in Missouri Murder Mystery Box
A road trip takes a wrong turn. Amidst hellish weather and closed roadways, a young man finds himself stranded when a murder takes place. Can he determine who the killer is before the murderer escapes? Or will he fall victim for his part in investigating the crime?
One-Time orders go to post approximately two business days of ordering. USPS Mail usually takes 3 postal days to deliver.
At this time, we only ship within the United States.
- Within this mysterious box you shall receive a journal summarizing a crime that has been committed.
- The writer of the journal is someone related to the case either by proximity or by the investigation itself.
- At specific points in the adventure, you shall be prompted to open clues and review the evidence that has been obtained.
- It is up to you to decide which pieces of evidence are relevant to the case, informative, or red herrings.
- At the end of the adventure there is a resolution, for closure. We wouldn't leave you hanging.
- Each Murder Mystery Box is a self-contained mystery.
- You need not order murder mystery boxes in a specific order and one does not depend upon another.
- One-Time Boxes ship within 2 business days and have a typical transit time of 3-5 postal days.