- One-Time Box
- A Matter of Murder
A Matter of Murder
Murder Mystery Box: A Matter of Murder
Detective Mosby has settled down in the sleepy town of Stone Grove, a place with very little crime. When Mosby catches a murder case, he's just as stunned as everyone else. While conducting his investigation, something equally unsettling strikes Stone Grove. Join Mosby on his quest to solve a matter of murder.
One-Time orders go to post approximately two business days of ordering. At this time, we only ship within the United States.
- Within this mysterious box you shall receive a journal summarizing a crime that has been committed.
- The writer of the journal is someone related to the case either by proximity or by the investigation itself.
- At specific points in the adventure, you shall be prompted to open clues and review the evidence that has been obtained.
- It is up to you to decide which pieces of evidence are relevant to the case, informative, or red herrings.
- At the end of the adventure there is a resolution, for closure. We wouldn't leave you hanging.
- Each Murder Mystery Box is a self-contained mystery.
- You need not order murder mystery boxes in a specific order and one does not depend upon another.
- One-Time Boxes ship within 2 business days and have a typical transit time of 3-5 postal days.