What Happened in Vegas
What Happened in Vegas Murder Mystery Box
Tyson Merrick is called back to his hometown of Las Vegas for a job prospect. Shortly after his arrival, Tyson finds himself entangled in multiple homicide cases. Even more startling, Tyson has connections to the victims. As the eyes of suspicion fall his way, he attempts to solve the case.
Join Tyson's investigation. Follow the journal he kept, examine the evidence collected, & solve the case.
One-Time orders go to post approximately two business days of ordering. USPS Mail usually takes 3 postal days to deliver.
At this time, we only ship within the United States.
- Within this mysterious box you shall receive a journal summarizing a crime that has been committed.
- The writer of the journal is someone related to the case either by proximity or by the investigation itself.
- At specific points in the adventure, you shall be prompted to open clues and review the evidence that has been obtained.
- It is up to you to decide which pieces of evidence are relevant to the case, informative, or red herrings.
- At the end of the adventure there is a resolution, for closure. We wouldn't leave you hanging.
- Each Murder Mystery Box is a self-contained mystery.
- You need not order murder mystery boxes in a specific order and one does not depend upon another.
- One-Time Boxes ship within 2 business days and have a typical transit time of 3-5 postal days.