- One-Time Box
- What Goes Around
What Goes Around
What Goes Around Murder Mystery Box
A group of acquaintances reunite after a terrible accident occurs that may be linked to a tragedy from their past. What links this group together? Have the sins of the past caught up with them or is it all just coincidence?
Join William Van Dorn's investigation. Follow the journal he kept, examine the evidence collected, & solve the case.
One-Time orders go to post approximately two business days of ordering. At this time, we only ship within the United States.
- Within this mysterious box you shall receive a journal summarizing a crime that has been committed.
- The writer of the journal is someone related to the case either by proximity or by the investigation itself.
- At specific points in the adventure, you shall be prompted to open clues and review the evidence that has been obtained.
- It is up to you to decide which pieces of evidence are relevant to the case, informative, or red herrings.
- At the end of the adventure there is a resolution, for closure. We wouldn't leave you hanging.
- Each Murder Mystery Box is a self-contained mystery.
- You need not order murder mystery boxes in a specific order and one does not depend upon another.
- One-Time Boxes ship within 2 business days and have a typical transit time of 3-5 postal days.