Dead on Arrival
Dead on Arrival Murder Mystery Box
Not one, but two residents of an apartment building are found dead in the community courtyard. Could it have been an accident? Could they have died of natural causes? Or, could it be murder? Neighbors become suspects as motives are uncovered. Join Detective Sullivan Streeter as he investigates the case by keeping a journal and gathering evidence to solve this mystery. Follow the journal of his notes on the case, examine the evidence collected, & solve the case.
One-Time orders go to post approximately two business days of ordering. At this time, we only ship within the United States.
- Within this mysterious box you shall receive a journal summarizing a crime that has been committed.
- The writer of the journal is someone related to the case either by proximity or by the investigation itself.
- At specific points in the adventure, you shall be prompted to open clues and review the evidence that has been obtained.
- It is up to you to decide which pieces of evidence are relevant to the case, informative, or red herrings.
- At the end of the adventure there is a resolution, for closure. We wouldn't leave you hanging.
- Each Murder Mystery Box is a self-contained mystery.
- You need not order murder mystery boxes in a specific order and one does not depend upon another.
- One-Time Boxes ship within 2 business days and have a typical transit time of 3-5 postal days.